This card is interesting because it doesn't have
stars it uses XYZ's themselves as materials. It's
still not very good.
• Can't be destroyed in battle or by card effects?
First of all, there's so many ways to get rid of
monsters aside from destroying them. Second,
destroying a monster with 0 ATK is not urgent.
• On the bright side, it's good enough stall.
• Requiring 2 XYZ's is basically requiring 4
monsters. Even if you plus off the ignition effects
of the XYZ's used to summon this, you're still -1ing
• Oh, and they can't be number XYZ's. Further making
this card hard to make.
• It works with any rank of XYZ, but the problem is
this card doesn't have enough focus to be in any
• This is good in specific situations where you want
to turn your opponent's monsters against each other.
Still not versatile.
• This might be good if there's some easy way to
summon it down the line (like the Rank-Up), but
• One Breakthrough Skill, Veiler, and the like will
ruin this card. Period.
• Seriously, you can't just use Goyo Guardian or
101: Silent Honor ARK?
Traditional - 1
Advanced - 1.5
Number F0: Future King Hope
A rather interesting XYZ Monster. Its currently
the only Rank Zero in the game. This cards summoning
conditions can be a bit hard to achieve. It can't be
destroyed by battle which is lack luster. Also you
can take a monster that it battles which can be a
useful effect. Outside of this the card is rather
hard to make but it can be good in the right