Konami Digital Entertainment will be on-site at New York Comic-Con next week, showcasing the latest from its Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME and more at booth #1321 from October 3-6!
This year, the booth will be fully loaded with new activities and features, as well as bringing back some that fans know and love from years past – including but not limited to Yu-Gi-Oh! Speed Duel and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG demos, a Green Screen Photo Booth where attendees can make their own personalized Yu-Gi-Oh! Token Card with all-new updated designs, opportunities to Duel the Master and take on our Master Duelists for a chance to win exclusive tournament packs, Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links tournaments, as well as a chance to demo the hit Yu-Gi-Oh! title for the Nintendo Switch™, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution.
In addition to prizes and giveaways, the booth will have a wide selection of products available for purchase. Attendees can also get their hands on the 2019 New York Comic-Con Exclusive Game Mat featuring signature monsters wielded by the biggest rivals from Yu-Gi-Oh!’s first three series: Kaiba’s Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Chazz’s Armed Dragon LV10, and Jack Atlas’ Red Dragon Archfiend!
Full Press Release – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SPOTLIGHTS ITS Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME AND MORE AT NEW YORK COMIC CON!
Company’s Con Offerings Include an Exclusive Game Mat, Demos of New Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Features, and Tournament Competitions
El Segundo, Calif. (September 26, 2019) – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KONAMI) is proud to present attendees of this year’s New York Comic Con (NYCC) with a thrilling spread of experiences! Drop by to sample different aspects of the cultural phenomenon that is the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand, from convention-exclusive merchandise and video game demos, to friendly competition and cool prizes! Whether you’re a seasoned Dueling veteran, a fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga and animated series or just a curious newcomer, booth #1321 is the place to be all weekend long from October 3 to October 6.
The KONAMI booth is always a popular place for NYCC attendees with plenty to do for fans of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand, and this year is no exception! Attendees will find a wealth of fun activities and attractions, including…
- Green Screen Photo Booth: Make your own personalized Yu-Gi-Oh! Token Card where you can choose from different card backgrounds and Dueling legends or the 2019 NYCC logo – suitable for use during Duels!
- Con Exclusive Game Mat: Take a trip to the retail counter to pick up the 2019 New York Comic Con Exclusive Game Mat! Available for $30 USD (including sales tax), this year’s Game Mat features signature monsters wielded by the biggest rivals from Yu-Gi-Oh!’s first three series: Kaiba’s Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Chazz’s Armed Dragon LV10, and Jack Atlas’ Red Dragon Archfiend!
- Retail: Duel fans looking to pick up some of the year’s biggest releases will find plenty of them at the KONAMI booth, with some of the latest and greatest Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG products available all weekend long. Recent hits like Structure Deck: Rokket Revolt, Fists of the Gadgets, Rising Rampage Special Edition, Legendary Duelists: Immortal Destiny, the 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin plus many more will be available for purchase, all while supplies last!
- Game Demos for New Players: Curious about Dueling? Attendees are invited to pull up a chair and learn how to play in a Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG or Yu-Gi-Oh! Speed Duel demonstration! Learn from one of our dedicated experts and you’ll get to score a show exclusive coupon good for a free gift with purchase, just for completing your demo!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links: With over 90 million downloads, the blockbuster Yu-Gi-Oh! gaming app has become a worldwide phenomenon on iOS, Android and PC Steam. Show attendees will get to try out new gameplay from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions, a brand-new game world! And every participant gets a special Token to redeem for a chance at one of dozens of different Yu-Gi-Oh!-themed prizes!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution: Visitors to the booth can experience the smash hit Yu-Gi-Oh! game for the Nintendo Switch™, featuring more than 9000 cards and countless moments from the animated series. All participants receive a special Token to redeem for one of many Yu-Gi-Oh!-themed prizes!
Attendees looking for some friendly competition can find public event tournaments right in the KONAMI booth! Drop by Thursday to Sunday for 2020 Regional Qualifiers, ATTACK OF THE GIANT CARD!! tournaments (Friday & Saturday only), Speed Duel Starter and Constructed Deck tournaments, Duel Links tournaments, Win-A-Mat and Structure Deck tournaments, and even a chance to Duel the Master, where you can take on one of our Master Duelists for a chance to win exclusive tournament packs! Dragon Duel Tournaments for children born 2006 or later will take place on Saturday and Sunday. The best part? Entry is free for all NYCC attendees, so make sure to bring your best constructed Deck! Check out the FAQs for more information.
New York Comic Con Show Floor hours:
Thursday, October 3: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, October 4: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 5: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.