Bingo Machine, Go!!!
Bingo Machine, Go!!!

Bingo Machine, Go!!!
– #LED3-EN003

Reveal 3 cards from your Deck that each meets at least 1 of the criteria listed below, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to add to your hand, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. You can only activate 1 “Bingo Machine, Go!!!” per turn. ● “Blue-Eyes” monster ● Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” or “Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon”, except “Bingo Machine, Go!!!”


Date Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Rating: 3.75

Ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale. 1 is awful. 3 is average. 5 is excellent.

Reviews Below:

KoL's Avatar
King of

Hello Pojo Fans,

Bingo Machine, Go!!! is a watered-down Painful Choice for Blue-Eyes that won’t throw the rest in the grave.

Reveal 3 cards from the deck, opponent randomly picks one, rest go back to the deck, simple to use. Cards need to have “Blue-Eyes” somewhere for the monster, or “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” for the spell/trap, so it’s archetype specific. Blue-Eyes get a card that allows for you to search all your bigger monsters or five different spell/trap that you may or may not run in the archetype-centered build. It is a good card to run at least one of to search out a copy of your heavy-hitting Blue-Eyes Alternative Dragon or Dragon Spirit of White.

Advanced-3/5     Art-4/5

Until Next Time

WarlockBlitz's Avatar

Bingo Machine, Go!!! has a great name, no costs, and no downsides. Just activate this Normal Spell to search 1 of three revealed Blue-Eyes monster cards or 1 of 3 revealed Spells or Traps that list Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon except itself. You can only activate one of these per turn, but there is no reason not to run this in Blue-Eyes. There are better searchers in that deck, but they require a cost, so consider this at least at 1 for now and more if Melody or either of the stones ever lose favor. 

Score: 4/5     Art: 4/5

Crunch$G Avatar

Are you feeling lucky, because the next card is Bingo Machine, Go!!!

Bingo Machine, Go!!! is a Normal Spell that lets you reveal 3 cards from the deck that meets the criteria of being a Blue-Eyes monster or a Spell/Trap that lists Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon excluding another Bingo Machine, Go!!! and your opponent will randomly pick one of them to add to your hand, and you can only activate 1 Bingo Machine, Go!!! per turn. Well it is nice that the archetype has its own dedicated searcher for the Spell and Trap line-up, especially Chaos Form, but this set also has a few new search options. The only way you are guaranteed a certain card is if you reveal three of it, and Blue-Eyes does play a few three ofs in the deck, but if you don’t have three of a card in the deck, you got a 66.67% chance to get it if you reveal two and a 33.33% chance to get it if you reveal one, so hopefully whatever you need in that instance isn’t that dire because relying on probability can suck. With all that said, Bingo Machine, Go!!! is a three of in the Blue-Eyes deck I feel because having a searcher of any sort is great to have, even if it isn’t direct searching and more probability based, it is fine since the monsters are easy to get with Melody of Awakening Dragon and The White Stone of Ancients, this might just be more useful for Spells and Traps, but having the option for monsters is great.

Advanced Rating: 4.5/5

Art: 4.5/5 This is a beautiful machine, Seto Kaiba would be proud of the Blue-Eyes heads.

Dark Paladin's Avatar

You should immediately recognize this picture if you were a watcher of the original Yugioh (more on that in the art comment).  Bingo Machine, Go!!! (were those exclamation points necessary?)  Normal Magic with relatively simple, but useful effects for a Blue Eyes White Dragon player.  You get to reveal 3 cards from your Deck, so long as each of the cards is a Blue Eyes Monster or a Magic/Trap card that specifically mentions BEWD or BEUD.

Simple enough, and then the one chosen by your opponent goes to your Hand, while the other two are shuffled back into your Deck.  I like the search aspect here a lot, and that it can retrieve Magic and Trap cards as well is very good.  The chance factor obviously comes into play, but if you play 2 or 3’s of a card and are more likely to want/need, than reveal them in multiples.  It’s still a solid 1-for-1 for the Deck.

And, for consistency sake, you can only activate one per turn.  Which makes sense, you can’t get everything you need in ONE turn after all, right?  

Rating:  3.5/5

Art:  5/5  This is very obviously the selection machine on Kaiba’s blimp during the Battle City Quarter Finals that set the match-ups.    

We would love more volunteers to help us with our YuGiOh Card of the Day reviews.  If you want to share your ideas on cards with other fans, feel free to drop us an email.  We’d be happy to link back to your blog / YouTube Channel / etc.   😉

Visit the Card of the Day Archive!  Click here to read over 3700 more Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards of the Day!