Pokemon SNAP Walk-Thru
This walk-thru was submitted by Ang
- Pokedex and Signs
- Pokedex and Signs
1) Bulbasaur – At the river stage, there’s a
log that’s fallen down, throw an apple in front of it, a bulbasaur
will come running out. If you have the pokeflute, play it, and the
other two bulbasaur will come down dancing.
4) Charmander – there are many in the volcano
stage, keep on the watch.
5) Charmeleon – right after the moltres egg in
the volcano, there’s a magmar and a charmander on a platform,
throw an apple right between them and watch them fight, charmander
will evolve. There’s also a charmeleon near the end of the stage
6) Charizard – Knock the charmeleon near the end
into the lava pool, it’ll evolve, and if you throw an apple at it,
it’ll throw flames at you.
7) Squirtle – at the beginning of the valley
stage, there are shells floating in the water, hit them onto land
11) Metapod – at the river stage, there are
several hanging down and if you throw a pester ball at it, it’ll
comedown for you to get a closer look.
12) Butterfree – tons in the beach stage, can
see them quite easily.
14) Kakuna – there are quite a few in the tunnel
stage, when you first enter the tunnel, there will be several
hanging down, better get one before they go up again.
16) Pidgey – many in the beach stage.
25) Pikachu – several in the beach and tunnel
stage, and one in the cave and river stage.
27) Sandshrew – At the beginning of the valley
stage, there are several geodudes hanging from the wall to your
right, throw pester balls at them to make them fall, then a
sandshrew will pop out.
28) Sandslash – Right after the sandshrews,
there are 2 geodudes on the wall and a graveler on top, hit the
geodudes to make the graveler fall and thus, making the sandshrew
37) Vulpix – Quite easily seen in the volcano
stage, 3 in all.
39) Jigglypuff – In the cave stage, save them
from the Koffings with pester balls and they’ll sing for you at
41) Zubat – they fly around in the tunnel and
45) Vileplume in the river stage across from
the Slowpokes, Vileplume can be seen venting. Play your flute
to see it dance.
50) Diglett – playing with the pikachu right
after the zapdos egg.
51) Dugtrio – take pictures of the diglett and
another will pop out, keep on taking pictures and a dugtrio will pop
52) Meowth – lots on the beach.
54) Psyduck – they swim around in the river
stage, if you throw some thing at them, they’ll start jumping out
of the water.
56) Mankey – quite a few in the valley stage.
58) Growlithe – At the end of the volcano stage,
throw pester balls into the mini volcanos to your right and a
growlithe (possibly a arcainine) will pop out.
59) Arcainine – see 58)
60) Poliwag – some at the beginning of the river
stage to your right.
70) Weepinbell – about mid way through the cave,
there’ll be a weepinbell wondering around a pool, hit it in to get
71) Victreeball – see 70)
74) Geodude – see 27)
75) Graveler – see 28) there’s also 3
gravelers to your left by the waterfall, play the flute.
78) Rapidash – at the beginning of the volcano
79) Slowpoke – there are two in the river stage,
look to your left.
80) Slowbro – there’s a circle like stump to
the slowpoke’s left, lure it there with apples and it’ll go
bobbing for a parasite and evolve.
81) Magnemite – near the end of the tunnel
82) Magneton – get all 3 magnemites together
with apples and they’ll turn into a magneton.
84) Doduo – one right before the pikachu in the
beach, and another one in the beach.
88) Grimer – there are 3 in the cave, keep a
89) Muk – On the grimer to your left when you
reach the 3 bulbasaurs (which are really dittos) in the cave, throw
about 10 or 15 pester balls at it and it’ll evolve.
90) Shellder – it’ll pop out of the river in
the river stage.
91) Cloyster – see 90)
93) Haunter – take pictures of the purple
floating things and it’ll come out as haunters.
101) Electrode – lots in the tunnel stage.
109) Koffing – see 39)
113) Chansey – when you see eevee chasing a ball
at the beach stage, throw an apple at the ball to make it reveal
115) Kangaskan – almost to the end of the beach
stage, throw an apple to make it turn around.
118) Goldeen – very hard, have to be quick with
your cameras, throw pester balls and apples into the river at the
120) Staryu – there are 3 floating in the air at
the valley, take enough pictures of them, and they’ll follow you
121) Starmie – get a staryu to follow you
around, when you get to the whirlpool, the staryu(s) will go into it
and return as starmie(s)
123) Scyther – throw pester balls into the grass
fields at the beach stage, especially where the grass are moving.
124) Jynx – near the end of the cave stage, play
the flute to wake them up and also make Articuno come out.
125) Electrobuzz – lots in the tunnel.
126) Magmar – a lot in the volcano.
129) Magikarp – there are a lot in the game,
throw stuff into pools etc. and they’ll pop out.
130) Gyrados – there’s a magikarp at the
beginning of the valley stage, hit it with a pester ball and you’ll
see it flipping over to mankey, with punches it, eh, not gonna tell.
When you come to the 3 gravelers or the waterfall, be on the watch,
when the magikarp drops, throw a pester ball at it and watch it flip
over to the waterfall, tada!
131) Lapras – there are actually several in the
beach stage, play the flute to make them come nearer keep a watch to
132) Ditto – those "bulbasaurs" at the
cave are really dittos, throw pester balls at them to make them
reveal their true identity.
133) Eevee – see 113)
137) Porygon – those things floating around in
the middle of the river stage are porygons, throw pesterballs at
them to make them reveal themselves.
143) Snorlax – there’s a huge tummy at the
beginning of the beach stage, throw pester balls at it or play the
144) Articuno – see 124)
145) Zapdos – there’s an egg about half way
through the tunnel, get the pikachu near it using apples and play
the flute, zapdos will pop out.
146) Moltres – pretty obvious on the volcano
stage. Throw something at the egg and it’ll turn into moltres.
147) Dratini – throw pester balls and apples in
to the river in the valley stage.
149) Dragonite – throw pesterballs into the
151) Mew – in the rainbow cloud, get it out of
Beach – at the beginning (right about when the
first butterfree appears), there is a rock to your left, look back
and take a picture.
Tunnel – When you enter the first gate, there
will be a pikachu next to an egg, lure him to it and play the flute,
zapdos will pop out, before the magnemites, look to your right to
see a pinsir looking shadow, take pictures of that.
Volcano – Throw pester balls into the volcano at
the beginning, at the third time, a koffing looking smoke will pop
River – right before the metapods on your right,
play the flute and a vileplum will pop out, look behind it and
photograph that tree looking thing.
Cave – Look to see the 3rd jigglypuff
who comes out of a cave, look into it and take pictures of the big
Valley – take pictures of the dugtrio mountain
at the beginning.
How to get here: the beginning stage
Take a few pictures of pidgey in the beginning,
right after that, a doduo will pop out, get it quick, there’s a
pikachu right after it, you can try to lure it to the surfboard, you’ll
get a special with the picture. Get some picture of butterfree and
lapras, who’s swimming in the ocean, play the flute to lure it
closer. Right after that, a snorlax lies sleeping, throw a pester ball
at it or play the flute (when you get them). There’s a mefowth on
the cliff ahead, throw a pester ball to make it fall and do funny
things like flexing, etc. Next, in the grass field, there’s a
scyther in the field, throw pester balls into where the grass are
moving, after it appear, 2 pikachus will come running down to 2 tree
stumps to your left and start doing back flips, it you play the flute,
both of them will start doing thundershocks. There’s a bridge after
that, throw some apples or pester balls in to find some magikarps,
then, we find eevee chasing a ball, hit the ball with apples or pester
balls and it’ll turn into chansey, another scyther in the grass
field. Now we come to Kangaskan, to make him face you, you got to
throw stuff at him, he’ll only dance to 1 kind of music by the way.
Poor Meowth, the pidgeys that he’s been chasing uses gust (may be
whirlwind, who knows?), finally we come to, the end.
How to get here: photograph 6 types of pokemon in
the beach stage
There’s a pikachu at the beginning, take a picture
of it to make it move, yet another to make it go on a electrode. There’ll
be an electrobuzz chasing an electrode. There are kakunas once you
enter the cave, and right after the gate opens, a zubat will come
flying out. There’s a pikachu to your left, lure it to the egg ahead
and play the flute, a zapdos will pop out. By the way take pictures of
the purple thing, it’s a haunter. Once after the second gate, take
pictures of the diglett, another will appear, take pictures of that,
keep on doing this until you have a dugtrio pop out. There are some
magnemites at the end, lure them together with apples to make a
magneton. (don’t forget to take pictures of the magnemites first.)
How to get here: throw an apple at the end of the
tunnel stage at an electrode to your right.
There are some Rapidashes at the beginning, some
vulpixes after that, and when you get to the part with the 2
charmanders, wait till they are together and throw an apple, they’ll
call their buddies. Now, at the place where magmar and charmander are
together, throw an apple between them and watch charmander evolve,
throw an apple between the magmars and see them kill each other. Throw
pester balls into the mini volcanos at the end to make growlithe and
arcainine pop out. Also, you can get charizard by getting charmeleon
(at the end) into the lava pool (hit him with an apple). Throw an
apple at charizard and watch the fireworks!
How to get here: earn enough points
There are magikarps, shellders, cloysters, and
psyducks in the river, there are some poliwags in the beginning, lure
them to you with apples. There are some slowpokes along the way too,
lure them to the tree stumps and watch them evolve, there is also a
vileplume and some metapods through out the stage, 2 porygons have
camouflaged themselves though. And if you want agility, throw an apple
at the pikachu at the end, you’ll have to be fast though.
How to get here: there’s a switch at the end of
the river stage, throw a pester ball at the thing above it and a
porygon will pop out and press the button.
There is a ditto disguised as a bulbasaur. There are
grimers from the beginning to about the middle, throw pester balls at
the last one and make the grimer evolve. There is a weepinbell too,
throw an apple to make it fall into the pool and watch it evolve. Save
the 3 jigglypuffs to watch them sing, at the end though. Be sure to
take pictures of the koffings first though. Play the flute when you
get to the jynx. An articuno will pop out.
How to get here: earn enough points
There are a lot of pokemon like squirtle (beginning
and end), mankey (everywhere), goldeen (beginning and end) etc. throw
pester balls at geodudes and watch other pokemon like sandshrew,
sandslash, or graveler pop up or down. To get gyrados, throw pester
balls at the magikarp in the beginning, get it to mankey and when you
get to the waterfall, throw another pesterball at it and out comes the
sea serpent. Get a staryu and make it follow you to the whirlpool to
evolve. While you are there, throw pester balls into the whirlpool to
make a dragonite pop out.
How to get here: First at the very end of the
valley, there’s a mountain, you have to hit a squirtle with the
pester ball and make it hit mankey, after the mankey pops down hit it
with a pester ball and you’ll get to a secret valley, get all the
signs and walla!
No much to say, throw pesterballs or apples at the
orb and wait till it leaves completely, then throw an apple at it and
play the flute, good luck!