Harry Potter on Game Boy Color
Tips from Nick Teale:
* When Snape is not in his classroom, you can go in the
room in which you try to go in and Snape says "That room is for advanced
students ONLY, Potter!"
* After talking to Hagrid about Snape's assignment, go
talk to Sprout. Then go into her office. Talk to her again after coming out.
She'll say "Good job, Harry. I'm awarding 1 house point for pest control."
Save your game, turn it off, turn it on, and you can repeat this process!
* After talking to Hagrid about Snape's assignment, go talk to Sprout. Then go into her office. Talk to her again after coming out. She'll say "Good job, Harry. I'm awarding 1 house point for pest control." Save your game, turn it off, turn it on, and you can repeat this process!
Tips from Mike G:
* When in Diagon AlleyTM and Hogwarts at the start of your adventure, engage in as many Magical Encounters as possible with the lower level creatures such as rats to build your experience levels sufficiently to take on the more dangerous creatures later in the adventure.
* When you see a large Magical Encounter cloud, save your game before proceeding-these Magical Encounters will be tougher than normal.
* When buying school clothes in Diagon Alley, immediately equip your clothes to get extra protection and attributes.
* Search every nook and cranny in every room by pressing up against walls and objects and pressing A. There are a surprising number of cards and other items hidden throughout Hogwarts and its grounds.
* Hogwarts is a magical realm with many floors, and there are multiple ways to quickly get around without laboring up and down the stairwells. Some rooms will take you up or down several floors, as will other magical locations. Find and memorize these locations to save time when exploring Hogwarts.
* To trade cards with a friend, visit the card collecting club on Hogwarts' fifth floor.
Hey I was reading your walkthrough for the game and thought that I could help people with the final level. For the level with Quirrel use these two attacks( if you have them Loco Wibbly and Mucas du naseum) The reason I recommend these moves instead of yours is that Loco mortatis uses 30 mp and loco Wibbly only uses 10 mp for the same effect and don't attack them when you paralyze them hit FLEE since you can Flee from a boss and it does the 20 any way and you can save your mp for Voldemort. If you need any information about where to find these attacks please email be back at Mufasaman1112@aol.com - Chris Dixon
Copyright 2001 - 2003 - Pojo.com - All Rights Reserved.
POTTER, characters, and names trademarks of Warner Bros.
Pojo.com is in no way affiliated with Warner Brothers or Harry Potter.
We wish we were, but we are just an Unofficial News Site. ;-)