U.S. Dragon Ball Z - Episode Summaries
50 - The Trap is sprung
- The entire episode takes place in the cave that Krillin, Goku & Bulma have been chased into by General Blue.
- Everyone thinks there is a pirate treasure in this cave.
- The come to a spot in the cave, with polka dots all over the floor. If you step on one, and arrow shoot across and kills you.
- Goku & Krillin jump across. Bulma can't jump the 50 ft needed to do this, so Goku extends the power pole and she rides it across.
- General Blue's men all get killed trying to cross it.
- General Blue finds a trap door that lets him take the back way. He kills a giant electric eel. on the way.
- Goku & Gang find a huge section of the cave, with an old submarine in it.
- Then they get attacked by a Giant Pirate Robot that says like a Robot "Aye Matey! Shiver me timbers!".
- Episode ends with Giant Robot attacking Goku & Gang, and General Blue watching from behind a crate.
This is DB Episode 50: "THE TRAP IS SPRUNG". Last time, Goku, Bulma, and
Krillin managed to escape from the Red Ribbon army and makes it to a cave.
But General Blue (the guy with the blond hair and the English accent) and
about 4 of his men are behind them. So...they're navigating around a dark
tunnel. Krillin chanting because he'll get rich. Bulma just wants the
Dragonball. Goku..is hungry. Blue and his men start to enter the tunnel and
They came across a room with dots on the floor and holes on the walls. They think it's weird.
This is when one of Blue's men saw them leaving. He went to
Blue and the other men and told them that Goku and Co. are not far in front.
Blue orders the men to charge at full speed, while he walks and acts like a
fag. Suddenly, Blue hears some screams. He approaches the dot room and
concludes his men were killed by the arrows. He steps on a dot and..an arrow
- All material copyright of Pojo.com.
This site is not
associated with Cartoon Network or TOEI Entertainment.