Well guys, it's three in the morning
and I felt crazy enough to send in a tip. So here ya
I recently acquired a Card Trooper and promised
myself to have fun with it.
This is what I have found so far: Card Trooper works
decently in an Exodia deck.
1. Card Trooper can throw cards from the deck, thus
2. If it dies, you draw a card anyway.
3. Throw out a few pieces and use Backup Soldier or
Dark Factory of Mass
4. If it comes to the worst, you can power him up
and attack through a
Gravity Bind or Level Limit Area - B.
I'd get mail galore if I didn't have this part, so
to prevent such from
1. You could throw out the head and have no way to
2. You can throw out a lot of your draw cards.
3. It can be stolen and used against you.
4. It doesn't provide a whole lot of defense in a
Now for my contradictions to the contradictions. For
one and two, you just
have to be smart about using its effect, and know of
the possible dangers.
For best results, use only when prepared (ex. you
already have the head
and/or Backup Soldier/Dark Factory or any other sort
of recycling). For
three, that's a risk with every card in the game.
For four, it's just one
of those things that can't be helped, it happens to
everyone when those
kinds of situations occur.
I thank everyone who takes the time to read this. If
you already thought of
this, don't send me mail saying I stole your idea.
If you didn't, I hope
you learned something and will perhaps try this
yourself. If you have
already tried this, I would like if you would send
me feedback on how well
it works. I aim not just to teach, but to learn as
Remember that this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. I'm not
forcing you to do
anything. Now have a nice day! ^_^
If you wish to contact me...