YU-GI-OH! NEURON IS NOW AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE FOR iOS AND ANDROID
Featuring image recognition for easy Deck registration, a comprehensive card database and more, the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME companion app launches for free
EL SEGUNDO, CALIF. – July 29, 2020 – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON, the first official TRADING CARD GAME(TCG) companion app, launched worldwide on iOS and Android* today free of charge.
A mobile app designed to add to the Dueling experience, Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON offers many features to help players become Master Duelists, such as Life Point tracking, dice rolls, coin tosses and Deck registration. Duelists can even register their Decks via the app by scanning them with their mobile’s camera, providing a faster experience at the tip of their fingers.
Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON features the ability to save Decks in the Card Database, making it easy to search cards with the camera. Within this database, Duelists can search the card name, card text and link marker – a feature made even more accessible as cards can be displayed in eight different languages. Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON also offers the latest news and Yu-Gi-Oh! Product information from KONAMI.
Duelists can visit the Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON web page for more details: LINK
Key features of Yu-Gi-Oh! NEURON include:
- Duel support with timer, Life Point tracker, counters, dice rolls, coin tosses and epic background music
- Quick and easy Deck registration with the use of image recognition technology for up to 20 cards at a time
- Powerful Deck Editor to build and share with others
- Comprehensive card database, including convenient search and tracking features
- Latest Forbidden & Limited List information
- Access to the latest Yu-Gi-Oh! news and product information from KONAMI
- Obtain a Card Game ID – necessary to take part in official Organized Play
*Requires iOS 12.0 or above for Apple devices, or Android 8.0 or above
Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment