YU-GI-OH! CROSS DUEL AVAILABLE NOW WORLDWIDE
A completely new Yu-Gi-Oh! experience for up to 4 players
LOS ANGELES – September 7, 2022 – Konami Digital Entertainment Inc. (KONAMI) has announced that Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL, a brand-new style of card game for up to four players, has launched worldwide on the App Store® and Google Play™.
Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL offers an innovative and dynamic card battle experience for up to four players. Summon powerful monsters, target key opponents, and storm your way to victory. It’s time to CROSS DUEL!
Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL takes the attractive and strategic point of the beloved Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME (TCG) and brings it to mobile in a completely new, easy-to-learn experience. Four players are connected to each other in lanes that form a cross. They play cards to Summon iconic Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters to the Field. Summoned monsters can be sent along lanes towards other players and their monsters, as they look to inflict damage on their opponents.
At launch, Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL includes:
- Three modes including four-player versus, four-player co-op and single-player Dueling
- A new style of Dueling that’s highly intuitive, even for newcomers to card games
- Characters from seven Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series to partner with and face off against
- Incredible 3D rendering of Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters in awe-inspiring Summoning scenes
- Monster customization that lets you unlock new Skills and assign them to your cards
- Automatically build and customize your Decks in a flash with innovative new functionality
- And much, much more!
Yu-Gi-Oh! CROSS DUEL is free-to-play and it’s available now worldwide on the App Store® and Google Play™. For more information, please visit https://www.konami.com/yugioh/crossduel