I won't bother writing in the Atk. and the Def. of this one
because they are
Why I choose these attacks?
1. Have always been a power player in these games and it have
2. This really helps.
1. No 1v1 battles, only 2v2 with Plusle.
2. Helping Hand charges up the attack, what else?
3. Baton Pass/Substitute if needed, always good to let him
4. Thunder for finishing of that little tweety birdie or that
that is in the way.
5. Here I had a dilemma what to use but i know that Mud-slap
it lowers the accuracy, but if the enemy has high evasion then
will be the better choise.
6. The items are choosed because, Magnet increases the
damage and the Bright Powder lets little Minun evade more often.
This is how he should look like if it's power playing you want.
2v2: 4/5 (with a good Plusle)
Ability(s): Minus ( When battling with Plus, Minun's Special
Attack is multiplied by 1.5)
Locations: Route 110
Today we are reviewing the cheering Pokemon, Minun
With the ability Minus, Minun will not survive in a single
battle very long.
It has average defense and average special attack.
In a double battle, Minun is an excellent Pokemon. (With Plusle
partner) Minun’s special attack is above average then.
With that said, here are some double battle strategies for Minun:
Nature: Timid (+speed, -attack)
EV’s: 252 speed, 126 defense, 126 special defense, 6 hp
Equip: Bright Powder
-Rain Dance (TM 18)
-Protect (TM 17)
-Helping Hand (Lvl 13)
-Double Team (TM 32)
A defensive Minun. This strategy is to only help Plusle (or a
strong electric Pokemon)
Nature: Modest (+special attack, -attack)
EV’s: 252 speed, 252 special attack, 6 hp
Equip: Petaya Berry
-Thunderbolt (TM 24)
-Hidden Power (Water or Grass)(TM 10)
-Agility (Lvl 47)
-Thunder Wave (Lvl 4)
This Minun is to be used in double battles while Plusle is on
Bottom Line: Minun is a terrible single battle Pokemon, but an
excellent double battle Pokemon.