|Pojo's Pokemon news, tips, strategies and more!|
TIPS FOR UPCOMING SEASON
As the season begins I look forward to seeing everyone again. I want everyone to enjoy their season, so I will give tips on how to make you season better for you and everyone else.
1) TAKE A SHOWER! This is the most important
2) USE DEODORANT. This too is important.
If you will be doing a lot of driving to your events, you may sweat in the car on the way there, you may also sweat while playing, so these are some tips to help.
3) Use Baby Powder, its not just for babies, it will help absorb and prevent some of the moisture, and odor.
4) Bring baby wipes, they work as well, if you find yourself sweating after three rounds, grab a few of these and wipe away. They really work.
5) Peppermints and Chewing Gum. 6 hours of talking and laughing can also take its toll, so peppermints and/or gum will help eliminate that potential problem.
I hope that these tips will make EVERYONE'S season more enjoyable.
P.S. Jeff Reynolds is the best T.O. EVER!
On My Way to Lusby MD, for The City Championships, See you there!
For questions or comments, send an email to Treluv3@Excite.com
Copyrightę 1998-2005 pojo.com
This site is not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise affiliated with any of the companies or products featured on this site. This is not an Official Site.