From: Broden Hamilton [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:14 PM
Subject: 10 list
The top ten worst heroclix. The ultimate loser list. -
10. Hobgoblin- Pretty much all the goblins stinks. This one
stinks extra bad. Even the starter set version stinks. How
about BCF for the razor bats? No, you just get incapacitate.
9. Parallax - I totally thought we were going to see a HSS
green lantern without the telekinesis. This is THE
overpriced figure of over priced figures. my do decently one
on one, but against a team he would get slaughtered.
270 points for 17 defense??? 8 range????
8. Batman Icons- He isn't that bad, but after legacy batman
rockin' so much house, you have to wonder why the price
stayed the same for lower numbers on the dial.
7. Raven Icons- I laugh when I see people use her because
you can get all the same powers for the same price with two
or three other figs. Low dial numbers too.
6. Giants- Pretty much any giant. It's like, hey! Isn't it
cool that you can hit me even when there are people between
us? No, no it's not.
5.Clayface- Any of them. Just pick one and it's overpriced.
4. Beetle- I had high hopes. His attack numbers crushed
them. why do I care about psychic blast when it's on the end
of the dial with low damage?
3. Jessica Jones- It's like, 50 points for a con artist with
2. Kang- He's old and can time-travel, but how do you use
that in heroclix? HSS?
1. Ultron- I get the feeling he should be a bad mother, but
nothing on his dial makes me believe it.
Copyrightę 1998-2005 pojo.com
This site is not sponsored, endorsed, or
otherwise affiliated with any of the companies or
products featured on this site.
This is not an Official Site.