HeroClix Home Page
Click of the Day
Top 10 Lists
Tips & Strategies
Yu Yu Hakusho
HeroClix News, Tips, Comics, & More
From: Broden Hamilton
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 12:51 PM
Top Ten Reasons Heroclix should have more consistency in
releasing dial stats - Broden Hamilton
10. So I can find out if they have finally made my favorite
comic book character. (Darkhawk and Sleepwalker anyone? Can
I get a Slayback? Wha,
9. Because saving them until the release date is just lazy.
8. To make sure your order of that brick is worth it.
(sinister= Mockingbird, Spider-man and Shield sniper and
absolutely nothing else)
7. To see if the entire line is just going downhill and just
buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the 360 with my hard earned
6. Finding out if I really need to put my Green Lantern KC
on ebay or if I can live without electricity in my apartment
for another week.
5. Because each day I have only hotmail, myspace and
facebook that have daily updates anymore.
4. Because I have no girlfriend and need something to
3. Because I'm addicted.
2. Because there is no surprise since I buy all my figures
off of ebay.
Why? I bought ten packages of Icons and all I wanted was
either Brainiac, V
Darkseid, V Superman or Flash and didn't get any and
realized I could have just bought them from an online store
or ebay with the money I ultimately got 10 Cheetahs for.
1. Because that just means they DUMP out a ton of stats at
once, which just kills it for me. They're reasoning is
anticipation, but where's the anticipation in getting
something all at once?
--The world is yours.