Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:36 AM
Subject: Jared's Heroclix Top 10 Marvel Wishlist
10. Forgotten One. The Eternals' best brawler, a former Avenger, could hang with Thor...
he's in. Please don't call him Gilgamesh.
9. Mordred the Mystic. Possibly the coolest looking mage in comics history, Mordred
was seriously powerful with a broad range of abilities.
8. Speedfreak. From the Hulk comic. Hypersonic Speed with B/C/F. He'd cut
through an army of Whirlwinds.
7. Jack Of Hearts. A multiple targeting energy exploding ranged cannon that
is bulletproof? You know you want...
6. Shaman. The mystic of Alpha Flight also had a wide range of powers, which
should translate into a very playable click.
5. Thundra. She was such a physical force, taking on the FF, the Avengers;
her main weapon was a huge chain.
4. Hyperion. Let's get this Squadron Supreme avalanche started. Marvel's
3. Black Bolt. A powerhouse with far more variety to his abilities than a mere
brick. Can a click have Pulse Wave for their entire dial?
2. Hellstorm. A mystic cannon with B/C/F and offensive capabilities. Opponents
would prefer to call him the Son of Satan.
1. Valkyrie. Sword-wielding b*+t-kicking bad mama-jama from the Defenders.
Super-Strong magic spear magic sword - where is she?
This was sent before the roster of Marvel's Fantastic Forces was released.