Subject: 32 Degreese Farenhieght Ver. 0.4
From: Nancie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:18:30 +0000

Hey Pojo,
Again I'm reporting my water deck. This Tourney was held on Saturday,
January 29,2000 at 10:00. It was held at toys r us where there were
about 12 people. To give this report some interest, I wrote a short
story about my deck as wizards does for each new expansion.
    20,000 leagues under the sea lives a colony of Blastiose roaming
free. High above this wondrous flies a quad of Articuno's fly with
courage. And at the top of the sea Laprases escort their trainers on
fierce waves. When the waves hit high, and the laprases take an
underwater journey, these pokemon would gather together like magnets and
metals to form a fighting team. As swift as a rapadash, as strong as a
Mewtwo, these pokemon fight and fight and soon would be named 32
DEGREESE FRENHIEGHT.
[Image][Image][Image]

32 DEGREESE FARENHIEGHT Version 0.4
Pokemon (15)
3 Blastiose (What a Raindance without this tortoise)
4 Squirtle (The tortoise can't survive without a turtle)
4 Articuno (The KEY ATTACKER in this deck)
4 Lapras (Mime killer)
Trainers (23)
4 Bill (THE ULTIMATE CARD with every deck except stalls)
3 Professor Oak (Same as above)
1 Gambler (To prevent this deck's worst fear, DECKING OUT)
4 Pokemon Breeder (The fast way to Blastiose)
3 Computer Search (Search for a missing evolution)
1 Item finder (Oak again)
2 Recycle (I'm looking for more finders)
4 Gust of Wind (Disruprion, and it really came in handy today)
2 Super energy Removal (disruption, it also came in handy
Energy (22)
22 Water
Total 60
[Image][Image][Image]

As always, the strategy is to get out Blastiose out as soon as possible,
then lead with Articuno, if mime pops up retreat for Lapras halting his
energy supply for 2 water then water gun twice and boom mime is dead.
(Why doesn't Articuno have a free retreat cost? He is a bird). They
didn't set up a tourney but I got to battle and trade. After each battle
I recorded the rusults, resulting in a nice detailed report.

Battle #1 Vs Middle schooler with haymaker 2000
    This Haymaker was a slum, Hammaker is what I'd like to call it. He
starts off with a Mewtwo (Base) . Me with a Lapras and Squirtle on my
bench. My hand was Lapras, Squirtle, GOW, Pokemon Breeder, and 3 water
energy. He wins the flip and puts an energy on Mewtwo and passes. I put
an energy on Lapras and use water gun for 10. He puts an energy on
Mewtwo and uses psychic for 20.I draw a Pokemon Breeder and put an
energy on Lapras and use water gun for 20. He puts a Hitmonchan on the
bench and uses psychic for 30.I draw Bill and automatically use it and i
get a Articuno and a Bill. I immediately use that bill and get a water
energy and a ...Drum role please... BLASTIOSE. I breeder to blastiose,
put Articuno on my bench, drop two energy's on Arti and one on Lapras
(raindance) ,then i kill Mewtwo with lapras (water gun). He sends out
`monchan drops an energy on him and Jabs for 20.I have ten HP left. I
draw a water energy and Raindance  onto Articuno. Then I retreat Lapras
for a pumped Articuno. I use Freeze dry with a tails. He puts an energy
on 'monchan uses Jab... wait hold on there, RESISTANCE=0.I draw an
energy and put it on articuno, BLIZZARD=dead hitmonchan+10 to 0 of his
benched pokemon (HEADS)+I WIN (He had no more basics.)
1-0
Battle #2 Vs Little rich kid with Rainbow Deck (illegal)
    He starts out with a bulba and a charmander on his bench. My hand is
"Squitle, Squirtle, Squirtle" +4 Water Energy. And I start off with
"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle ".He wins the flip. Puts a DCE on bulba
and says "Bulbasaur Leech seed now", now wait a second he can't attack
with a DCE with a move that takes two leaf. So I explain the rules to
him. He passes. I put an energy on Squirtle and use Bubble =HEADS.He
does nothing. I Draw a pokemon breeder and I use Bubble=tails. He puts a
DCE on Charmander and evolves into charmeleon,and he can't do anything
with his Bulbasaur. I draw a water energy and Bubble=HEADS. He puts a
Squirtle on his bench, puts a DCE on Charmeleon and once again he can't
do anything with bulba. I draw Blastiose and advance my Squirtle up
there. Raindance 4 water on Blastiose and kill off his bulba. He sends
out Charmeleon puts a DCE on Charmeleon and says "Charmeleon" Slash
attack now.. I draw an Articuno and put it on my bench. I use Hydro pump
for 120, dead charmeleon. He sends out a measly Squirtle He puts a DCE
on Squirtle, turns his cap backwards (the one that ash wears) says"
Squirtle use your bubble attack "wait he can't do that. I quickly
realize that he has played 5 DCE, an illegal deck. I kill him any ways,
and he has no more benched pokemon I WIN!!!!!!!!
2-0

Battle #3 Vs another rainbow deck played by a my  aged person
    This match was a quick one, and we agreed to play with only two
prizes. He starts off with a magnemite and a charmander his bench. He
says "everyone's afraid of me because I have 4 Charizards in my deck.
Sorry I can't remember my exact hand, but I start off with a Lapras and
a Squirtle on my bench. I win the flip (Finally). I put an energy on
Lapras and use water gun=10. He puts an energy on Magnemite and uses
thunder wave=heads. I put an energy on my benched squirtle. He puts an
energy on Magnemite and uses self destruct and kills my lapras.I send
out squitle,him his charmander.I use bubble for 20 and it paralyzes
him..He passes.I draw a ??????(I don't remember)and I use bubble for 20
and tails.He puts an energy on his charmander and uses Ember.I have ten
HP left.I use Bubble and draw my last prize.
3-0

[Image][Image]

Battle#4 Rematch Vs same kid as above
    He wanted a rematch right after I killed his charmander,this time he
wanted 3 prizes so he could get his charizard.He starts off with
Charmander,me with an articuno+5water=an oak.I win the flip(YES).I put
an energy on articuno ad I pass.He puts a digglet on his bench.Puts a
fire onto charmander and scratches for 10.I draw a squirtle put him on
my bench.I put an energy onto articuno and pass.He puts an energy onto
his active charmander an embers for 30.I have 30 Hp left.I draw a lapras
and put an energy onto articuno,I use professor oak and get Blastiose,3
Water,Bill,Bill,Bill.I use my bills and draw 6 more cards including
Pokemon Breeder,3Water, Articuno,Lapras.I put articuno and lapras on my
bench.ThenI upgrade my squirtle with pokemon breeder.Then raindance 1
water energy onto my active articuno,4 On my benched articuno,1 on
blastiose.I use freeze dry to kill his charmander.He sends out
digglett,puts a Charmander on his bench and evovls this charmander into
charmeleon and passes.I draw a water and put it on blastiose.Freeze dry
for the kill.He sends out his benched charmeleon evovles it into
Charizard and passes.I use freeze dry for 60 and it is heads.He puts
anenegy onto charizard.I use freeze dry for the kill.And I draw my last
prize card so I win.
4-0

Battle #5 Vs a high schooler with an attacking psy deck
    He was very lucky this game,just as I was..I mulligan with a hand of
3 energys and 4 trainers.When he draws his two cards theguy watching the
game says "whoa!".I get a squirtle,breeder,recycle,4 Water.He starts
with a abra and a mewtwo on his bench.I send out squirtle and loose the
flip.He puts an energy on abra and uses psyshock,tails.I put an energy
on squirtle and bubble,tails.He puts an energy on his abra and uses
psyshock =tails.I draw a gust of wind,and use it to send out his benched
mewtwo and bubles and paralyses.He puts an energy on abra evoves into
kadabra,uses potion on him,and puts a promo mew on his bench.I draw a
Pokemon breeder and Bubble with a heads.He evolves his kadabra into
alakazam.Puts an energy onto his mew and passes.I draw a Blastoise, and
I breed my squirtle into stoise,drop three water energy onto him and
hydro pump for the kill.He sends out alakazam and confuse rayed with
tails.I draw a bill,use it and get a gustof wind and a water energy.I
raindance one water onto stise and use gust of wind,and I kill mew.He
confuse raed me again with a tails.I use hydro pump.He uses confuse ray
and it is tails again.Iuse hydro pump for the kill,he has nobenched
pokemo,I WIN.
Now its time for the props and slops.
Props to me for winning all my games
Props to toys r us for holding this.
Props to everyone who commented me on my last report
Props for the people I beat for being good losers
Slops to me for screwing up on the last report(on the last battle he had
nomore basics)
So that wraps it up,you can e-mail me at
[email-masked]
-Electric77