Pie's Game Situations Issue 3
-The Power of Promo
Retreat Cost: 2 Colorless Energy
Energy Absorption: 1 Psychic Energy
"Choose up to two energy cards from you discard pile and attach them
Psyburn: 2 Psychic Energy, 1 Colorless
As you all can see, the the Promo Mewtwo
craze is catching on fast. ANYONE who thinks Promo Mewtwo isn't
wworth a try is pretty ignorant to the facts. Many people will say,
"Electabuzz can do 40 damage in 2 turns too, and you dont have to
discard any energy!!" I agree, Electabuzz is great but I'm not here
to compare cards. But Mewtwo does have an advantage over all pokemon.
for this reasons...
-He is Versatile
- He's a team player: After you energy absorp you can place an energy
on your other pokemon on the second turn AND still atack for 40, this
- Very Aggressive- in attacking and Energy removing
- Can be Defensive
- Theoritically immune to "Energy Removal" and "Super Energy
- You can get away with putting less energy in you deck, especially
if put in a haymaker
- Extremely quick
- Capable of killing Hitmonchan, Ditto, Promo Mewtwo in 1 hit.
Capable of killing 80-50 in 2 hits (plus power not wwithstanding)
- Agile- can be used in the beginning- middle-end (all) parts of the
g ame and only needs 1 psychic energy to accomplish it- Easy to
- When in the hands of a good player the possibilities are almost
He's a monster!!! Can be used anytime!
Anywhere! Oh and BTW, he is broken!
(Note:Sorry for not being politically correct...I regret using
the word "He" in my descriptions of Mewtwo. Sorry Ladies!