Main

Monster Index

Games
- Monster Rancher
- Monster Rancher 2
- Monster Rancher 3
- MR Battle Cards (GB)
- MR Battle Cards (PS)
- MR Explorer
- MR Hop-A-Bout
- MR Mania


US Cards
- My Current Deck
- Deck Ideas
- Rules
- Trading Center
- Price Guide
- Checklist
- Store Locator


Japan Cards
- Battle Cards
- Trading Cards


Anime
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Characters
- Sounds


Fan Art
- Real Monsters
- Made-up Monsters


Fan Fiction


~~*Undine's Story*~~

Chapter 1: In the Beginning

Far away in a vast jungle a young girl was swimming with her family. This young girl's name was Undine. She was set free of all her problems when she entered this clear and cold lake. Undine's Tribe worshipped Manna for all the great things they have. Luna, Nome, Sylphid, Salamando, and Lumina, were the powers of Manna. They were very strong monsters who kept the earth, heavens, etc. Luna: The keeper of the moon and galaxies. Nome: The keeper of the earth and all life. Sylphid: The keeper of the air and skies. Salamando: The keeper of fire and coal. Lumina: The keeper of light. Strangley no-one ever seen the keeper of water. There was ledgends about a water monster who garded the waters. This monster was known to turn to the wrong side in times of need and would do anything if it had a master. There was also a ledgend about a very powerful monster named Moo. He was supposed to be the one who put evil in the world. The Pheonix was supposed to defeat Moo, but they were locked away in Mystery discs. Luna believed everything but, the Mystery Discs. She thought it was silly. How could such primitive humams that lived that long ago make such a out of control thing? She knew there were monsters, but they were born the way everything else is, from their mothers! Undine couldn't belive it one bit. Once she tried but didn't understand. She understood more that all this wasn't true. Undine dove into the cold water. Feeling every bubble flow past her made her forget everything she was thinking before. When she opened her large blue eyes she saw a circular object 3 quarters of the way sticking in the sand. Undine swam up to the surface to take a large gulp of air, and then she dove down to the bottom again, this time, the circular object was floating 5 inches above the bottom of the lake. Undine reached out to touch it. She insterted her hand right through the object, and all of the sudden she saw a bright flash of light.

Chapter 2: Finding the Truth

"Wha-wha-what happened?" Undine said groggly as she sat up. She wasn't in the water anymore she was laying on the ground looking up at the group of eleders looking down on her. "My, my, very strange." said the head elder. What? Undine didn't understand. What happened? Why was he saying that? "What's your name Ms. Monster?" Now she was even more confused. "My name is Undine! Daughter of Lyphlenn Prodedgeter!" Undine explained with haste. Everyone started to laughf. "Dear, Undine dissapeared years ago and Lyphlenn just died 2 days ago. We found you washed up on the shore." Undine was shocked! What was that thing she touched. Undine sat up and asked as politley as she could, "Could I please see a mirror?" The head elder took out a compact mirror. She was shocked she almost fainted. "I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm a monster!" "Miss, that's easy to tell. Our Scientists have came to a conclusion, You are the Spirit Guardian of the water!" One elder explained. So I am the Guardian of the water. A Monster Spirit thingy. Undine had long silky blue hair now, and was a blue mermaid. She held a harp made out of pearl. She couldn't feel her legs because she now had a tail, fins to be exact. What was she supposed to do now? She guessed protect the water.

Chapter 3: Moo

2 years later

"Undine the water spirit. That explains why I used to love water as a human." Undine spoke too herself. Undine was a excellent protector of the water. Undine had no friends because according to the rule of spirit rulers, you have to "fear" them. When ever Undine went into the town to say hello every one bowed down and worshipped her. She found it very useful at the start when they constantly brought her gifts and offerings, but now it was boring. It felt like everyone only saw her as the water spirit. Not the person she used to be. Even her old friends feared her. Undine would be friends with anyone, anything if she had the chance. ******** "Run! Moo's coming! Everyone! Get out of here!" "What? Moo? The evil monster. I have to do what I am destined to do. Protect the water." she thought. "Oh Undine..." "Get out of here Moo before I have to hurt you." "Undine I am not here to take over the water but to ask you to help me. I need a friend. None of my soilder's are my friends. They all fear me, I think you know how that feels so pleasae accept my offer, err, pleed." Undine thought about this. He did have a point, and, he did sound nice anough. "I guess." she said. "Well then, there is this group of monsters and 2 humans. They go by the name Genki and Holly. Their monsters are a Suezo, a Golem, a Hare, a Mocchi, and Tiger of the Wind. They are trying to hunt down and kill me because they think I'm bad from my past experiances. Could you try to elimminate them, or at least hold them off so I can escape?" Moo explained. "Why couldn't you do that your self? You are pretty strong." "I've never been able to watch some-one killed. I can't stand blood." Oh that's a different perspective. Undine thought. "Oh alright." Undine said. Moo gave her a round badge to put on her to symbolize that she was with him.

Chapter 4: Golem

Being Moo's friend was fun. She could terrorize villigers with out being thrown out of the town, because she was "friends" with Moo. Then one day the group of monsters and 2 humans came to the lake. In it was a Suezo, A Hare, A Golem, A Mocchi, Tiger of the Wind and A female and male human. She hid her Moo badge in her robes. And waited 'till night. She had a plan, since Golems were very caring she would use him, to get to them. Undine waited until night. Then she sent out her voice into Golem calling, "Golem, Golem, Golem..." Golem followed her. "pertfect!" Undine thought. Undine started playing her harp. When golem got to the tiny cove Undine made up a truthful lie (something that's true in your heart, yet using it in a bad way). Golem audimatticly fell in love with her. She made him promise that he would protect her. She said she had no friends. She needed him. Deep in her heart she did need him. She put that feeling away a long time ago. She told Golem about a small island that appears in the morning where lots of fish swim, she said that she would let him and his friends fish there. Golem agreed.

Chapter 5: The Truth

In the morning everyone was surprised about the island. Golem assured them that it was fine, that his friend Undine the Water Monster Spirit Guardian was his friend, and that was her island. When the group got out on the island, Undine floated up mysticly and decived them. She almost drowned them. Golem sank deeper and deeper into the water. But with some difficulties got Golem out of the water and saved themselves. Evryone but Holly (who had an ingured leg) fought. Golem jumped in the ways of Undine. No fighting. He protected Undine. He had made a promise hhe was going to keep. He protected her. Undine wipped her arms around wildly. Her arm got splashed with the oil hare had got from these wierd nuts, and whammo. Right into the fire. Undine only weakness. Fire. She wipped her arms around even more wildly that everything around her caught on fire. Golem ran into the blazing bon fire to save her he picked her up and started to make his way out. "Golem, why are you doing this? After all I've done why?" "Golem made promise. Undine is friend." Undine couldn't take it any more. She jumped out of his arms and into the flames. "Golem, thank you for making my life worthwile. Thanks to you, I've experianced what a REAL friend is." And then Undine dissapeared. "Undine, nooooooo!" Golem yelled. After putting out all the flames Golem picked a beautiful red rose and dropped it in the water. Fortunatley it landed right beside Undine's Grave.

Epilouge

Undine never lived her life with a real friend. At that moment when she died, Undine realized, Moo didn't really want to be her friend. He wanted her to be a part of his army becuase she was strong. Undine realized that she really did love Golem and that he loved her. She just couldn't live with what she had tried to do to her REAL freinds.

THE END

 

Copyright 1999-2000 Pojo.com.  All rights reserved.

This site is not affiliated with Tecmo Sony, or Nintendo.  
Monster Rancher is a registered trademark of Tecmo, Inc.