Main

Monster Index

Games
- Monster Rancher
- Monster Rancher 2
- Monster Rancher 3
- MR Battle Cards (GB)
- MR Battle Cards (PS)
- MR Explorer
- MR Hop-A-Bout
- MR Mania


US Cards
- My Current Deck
- Deck Ideas
- Rules
- Trading Center
- Price Guide
- Checklist
- Store Locator


Japan Cards
- Battle Cards
- Trading Cards


Anime
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Characters
- Sounds


Fan Art
- Real Monsters
- Made-up Monsters


Fan Fiction


"The End"

~Tony Groh's Unique Ending for the Anime~

The mystery disk containing the Phoenix at last they after months of searching they had found it. Just then Moo in his ancient body attacked with a horde of Baddies, the team fought bravely while Holly tried to unlock the mystery disk. Just as it was about to be unlocked Holly felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Genki he said, "The battle went horrible Tiger and Hair were turned into baddies and the rest are now mystery disks". Just then Moo came over and smashed the mystery disk, now the Phoenix is gone forever. Then Genki suddenly found himself in a black void, he looked around wildly only to see the company executive who had given him the monster rancher game! The guy said " you tried hard but you failed, like so many others you failed *sigh* but you did better then most after all only you even got past the black dinos". Then Genki said "what do you mean?" So the man then said "You should know not all the ancients weren't wiped out in the the war some of us remained neutrualin it and for a thousand years there were dozens of cities that lived peacefully. And this world is actually earth's future. However Moo managed to gather enough strenth to crush almost all of our cites. But managed to make some time machaches and send people via the video game to were a small team of monsters almost destroyed Moo, it was our hope that one man would amke difference. But we see now now the atempt was destanded to fail so we now have one chane, go back to your time and campain for peace and maybe enough people will follow you that the ancient war will never start." Then Genki suddenly was back in his room and he knew what he must do.

Tony Groh

 

Copyright 1999-2000 Pojo.com.  All rights reserved.

This site is not affiliated with Tecmo Sony, or Nintendo.  
Monster Rancher is a registered trademark of Tecmo, Inc.