From: First Lensman
Subject: Top 10 most Overrated pieces
Here is my top 10 list of pieces in which you are
charged too many points:
10. Ironman V - Not as bad as the Experienced
Ironman but this figure should only be around 175 points. I personally have
a problem with a disabled guy in a mechanized suit being in the Superman range
of power. Superman would bend this guy into a pretzel.
9. Joker V - For such a minor upgrade going from
the Experienced to the Veteran, you are not getting much. The whole run of
Jokers are, dare I say it, a joke.
8. Cyclops E - First click he gets Running Shot and
Energy Shield, big deal. Under the new rules his two lighting bolts are only
good on his first click. He can't be enhanced. So, really he is a one target
character who is not speedy at all. Give me the Green Arrow Veteran for 50 -- a
much, much better piece for the points.
7. Cyclops R - Let me reiterate: Green Arrow V for
50 points -- GOOD!!!, Cyclops R for 55, BAD!!!
6. Thing R - Overpriced because the first click
doesn't have a speed of 8 nor a 4 damage. I'd rather have Hercules E for 67
points to get the speed of 8 and 4 damage.
5. Ironman E - Jumps from R 117 points to 161
points here. The new multiple target rules pushes him closer to his point value,
but I still don't see him as being really worth any more than 150
4. Crimson Dynamo R - All of them are overpriced.
The E & V would have been tied for #11. A 16 defense and a 3 damage on the
first click would have saved this clix.
3. Dr. Doom R - Short range attack is no good.
Incapacitate and Toughness should have been at the beginning of the dial.
That he has to carry around a thug in order to mastermind damage to them means
that he costs the team even more points.
Should only be worth around 100
2. Superman R - Missing 3 damage as well as a
17 or 18 defense the first couple of clicks. I am not too fond of Superman's
range combat only being 1 bolt for a distance of 6 either. In my mind,
all this would downgrade him into the 135 point range.
1. Ultron V - Way, Way too many points for this
character. The new multiple target rules helps him. But, there IS a reason
everyone plays the Experienced version.